Saturday, October 2, 2010

Grooms Cake - Raiders!!

It's a little scary walking out in public in Colorado with a Raiders cake.  I won't lie... I tried to get inside quickly.  Ha.. no seriously.  I never really get to see a couple's reaction to their cake.  I get to the reception venue typically while the ceremony is getting started, hustle the cake in, make any necessary touch-ups, and then I'm outta there!

But last night I got to deliver the cake made for the groom to the rehearsal dinner at the fabulous Oskar Blues in Lyons, CO!  I can't tell you how fun it was for me to actually get to see the reaction from the couple!  It is just really so great to see someone so happy with the final product, and not to mention, the groom's surprise (at he had no idea the bride had ordered this for him!)

Here it is... the Raiders Shield.  Hand painted details finish off this red velvet cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment